- What is ESP?
- How do I deposit money?
- How do I withdraw money?
- Why can't I access my Wallet?
- How do I deposit & withdraw skins from my inventory?
- How do I get a refund?
- Is it legal?
- Is ESP secure?
- Can I have multiple accounts?
- Do I have to pay taxes?
- What are profile badges and how can I get one?
- How do I access the forum?
1. What is ESP?
ESP is a daily/weekly fantasy league game for esports, where players select their team of fantasy esports players and collect points throughout the event. Winners receive cash and prizes for competing.
ESP is operated by Askott Entertainment Inc., a company incorporated in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
2. How do I deposit money?
To deposit money, click on "Wallet" located in the main navigation panel. From there you will see your account balance. At the top right, you will see a "withdraw" and a "deposit" button. Click the deposit button to bring up the deposit window. Type in the amount you want to deposit and the method that you wish to pay with. Clicking Deposit will send you to the respective payment site to finalize your payment.
If you encounter any issues please contact support..
A member can only:
- Deposit a maximum amount of €200 EUR at a time.
3. How do I withdraw money?
To withdraw money, simply follow the "Deposit" instructions mentioned above. However instead of clicking "Deposit", click "Withdraw". There is a minimum withdrawal of €10.00; and any money in bonus accounts must have met the bonus requirements before funds can be withdrawn. Funds may take a minimum of 3-5 business days to show up in your account.
A member can only:
- Withdraw a maximum of €50 EUR at a time.
- Withdrawals can only be made every 24-hours.
- Make withdrawals if their account is greater than 72 hours old.
ESP adheres to anti-money laundering regulations and as such there are some restrictions on withdrawals:
- If you have deposited funds via more than one payment method, you can only withdraw the maximum amount you have deposited.
- You must have withdrawn more or equal to the amount of your deposit for each payment method (e.g. Paypal) before you can take money out via another payment method (e.g. Bitcoin).
If you would like more information or details, please get in touch via our contact form.
4. Why can't I access my Wallet?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this feature to some users depending on their geographical location.
5. How do I deposit & withdraw skins from my inventory?
To access your Inventory, simply click on "Inventory" in the member navigation dropdown on the right-hand side of the navigation bar. To deposit a skin, click the "Deposit items" button located on the top right of the Inventory page.
To withdraw an item, select the skin(s) you wish to take and then press the "Withdraw items" button on the right-hand side of the page.
6. How do I get a refund?
If a user pays for a pool, they are not able to get a refund. However, all funds will be returned to the participating users if the event is cancelled.
7. Is it legal?
Yes, as determined by the 2006 Unlawful Internet Gaming Enforcement Act fantasy leagues are a game of skill. Fantasy leagues need to meet the following conditions:
Participation in any fantasy or simulation sports game or educational game or contest in which (if the game or contest involves a team or teams) no fantasy or simulation team is based on the current membership of an actual team that is a member of an amateur or professional sports organisation and meets the following conditions:
- All prizes and awards offered to winning participants are established and made known to the participants in advance of the game or contest and their value is not determined by the number of participants or the amount of any fees paid by participants.
- All winning outcomes reflect the relative knowledge and skill of the participants and are determined predominantly by accumulated statistical results of the performance of individuals (athletes in the case of sports events) in multiple real-world sporting or other events.
No winning outcome is based:
- On the score, point spread, or any performance or performances of any single real world team or any combination of such teams; or
- Solely on any single performance of an individual athlete in any single real-world sporting or other event.
We offered paid entry fantasy leagues in all states except Arizona, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, New York or Washington.
If you have any questions about eligibility in your jurisdiction please contact us.
8. Is ESP secure?
We take security of our member's data, and our system very seriously. We use Cloudflare (https://www.cloudflare.com/features-security/) for its industry leading - and renowned - security, as well as its fast CDN and global coverage. ESP is hosted on a dedicated cluster of high availability servers in a dedicated and secure Tier 1 location. There are multiple layers of security addressing threats from physical and virtual attacks as well as social engineering. The team comprises of industry veterans that have security experience from military, governmental, gambling, gaming, telecommunications and Tier 1 ISP environments.
In terms of monetary security for members, all funds are kept separate in order to guarantee payouts. Your credit card details are never stored as money is all handled through PayPal.
9. Can I have multiple accounts?
No. As stipulated in our Terms & Conditions, one person is only allowed to have one account on our site.
10. Do I have to pay taxes?
In the United States you are required to pay taxes if your annual net winnings are over €600. Net winnings are winnings minus total entry fees. If you exceed €600 in net winnings we will contact you for additional information so we can provide you with the relevant tax filing information.
11. What are profile badges and how can I get one?
Profile badges are awarded to our members for completing a certain goal or reaching a milestone. More information on what badges there are and how you can earn them can be found here.
12. How do I access the forum?
To access the forum, you will need to make sure that your avatar is changed from the default one. To change it, go to My Activity, then click on the current avatar to upload a new one. You will also need to have entered into at least one pool and have verified your email address.
Terms & Conditions
See: Terms & Conditions